| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Muscat in March is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in March is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in March is droughty with vitually no rain. A paltry 15.9mm (0.6in) of liquid is unloaded across an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 12:19 long with an average length of 11:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Muscat March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Muscat , Oman
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Muscat :
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 447 kms (277.7 miles) NNW
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 478 kms (297 miles) NW
- Khasab, Oman - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) NW
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 328.1 kms (203.9 miles) NW
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 341.5 kms (212.2 miles) NW
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 352.1 kms (218.8 miles) WNW
- Majis, Oman - 194 kms (120.5 miles) WNW
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 382.1 kms (237.4 miles) WNW
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates - 400.2 kms (248.7 miles) WNW
- Saiq, Oman - 88.2 kms (54.8 miles) SW