| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Muscat in January is really warm at 21.3 °C (70.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in January is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 12.8mm (0.5in) of liquid is unloaded during on average 2 days.
- The shortest day is 10:41 long and the longest day is 11:02 long with an average length of 10:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Muscat January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Muscat , Oman
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Muscat :
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 447 kms (277.7 miles) NNW
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 478 kms (297 miles) NW
- Khasab, Oman - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) NW
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 328.1 kms (203.9 miles) NW
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 341.5 kms (212.2 miles) NW
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 352.1 kms (218.8 miles) WNW
- Majis, Oman - 194 kms (120.5 miles) WNW
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 382.1 kms (237.4 miles) WNW
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates - 400.2 kms (248.7 miles) WNW
- Saiq, Oman - 88.2 kms (54.8 miles) SW